Time Payments’ New Kickstart Program
Who is this for?
The Kickstart program is for individuals with little or no established credit in the automotive industry. This program is not for individuals who have a bad or poor credit history.
How does it work?
If you are approved- a KB Tool’s representative will reach out to you via email with a chart showing how much you would pay per month depending on the amount you spend. An example of this chart is shown here:
At this point, If you plan to utilize your available financing offer you will also be provide instructions on how to simply shop our website and be able to select TimePayment at checkout. After checkout, you will again be contacted by a KB Tools representative via email to finalize the necessary lease documents and make the first payment.
*Completion of lease documents and first month’s payment are due within 24 hours of being contacted by the KB Tools representative.
How do I apply?
To apply simply click the button below and fill in the form. **NOTE** It is likely you will be declined since this the form is for their standard programs. Upon receipt of your application, we will request you be considered for this specific program.
Other Program Notes:
- Credit approvals are valid for 60 days
- Upfront sales tax is required in ME, NJ, IL
- Special lease documentation is required in KS and VT
- First Payment is due in Advance (can be made by the customer via a credit/debit card or checking account)
- This program is a lease-to-own program. At the end of your lease term, you will be offered the chance to purchase the equipment for 3 months worth of payments.